BE FAIR PLEASE! Before you write a bad review, search or write to us at support.spinthought.com for solutions to problems, or to submit feature requests. We can't fix what we don't know about, and writing a bad review is not the way to report a bug! We cannot reply to negative reviews to help, so please give us a chance to respond.
SpinThought® StoryPagesHD is built from the ground up for the iPad and is perfect for anyone that wants to create illustrated stories, storyboards, ad campaigns, or guides of any kind and deliver them quickly and easily. StoryPagesHD lets you create storyboard style pages with your drawing in a top panel and typed text in a bottom panel like a storyboard used during movie production. Now you can add drawing-only and text-only pages to truly create an illustrated book! Draw in fullscreen (landscape or portrait) and optionally add a background to set the scene or use as a tracing template with transparency control. StoryPagesHD can be used for sketching movie scenes, animations, and comics. Use it for keeping a record of your product ideas, visual instructions (for hardware, electronics, contractors and landscapers), help files, construction and restoration projects, teacher curriculum, travelogues, hobbies, dream recording and more.
- Coverflow carousel for accessing your stories easily.
- Natural looking storyboard-style page layout with the illustration at the top and text description at the bottom.
- Storyboard, drawing-only and text-only page types.
- Duplicate page feature for repetitive work.
- Color drawing pencils and shapes with adjustable line widths.
- Full color palette and custom color control.
- Landscape support for all modes, drawing, page view, and text entry.
- Full transparency control over backgrounds added from the iPad Photo Gallery to set a scene or use as a tracing template.
- Drawing palette access to all tools and properties can be auto-closed or stay open as a preference.
- Offset crosshair cursor option for more precise drawing work.
- Intuitive compass point navigation as you swipe left and right to move between pages, and up and down to draw or type content.
- Page grid view lets you drag and drop to rearrange the pages in a story and see the whole story for quick page access.
- Email your stories directly from the app as a PDF file in WSIWYG format for use in other applications.
- Export your stories from the app into the iPad Photo Gallery app as PNG files to sync with your computer.
- Quickly deliver stories or guides to anyone via MMS and send annotated photos with markups and text.
- Integrated help from the StoryPagesHD web based user guide get you started fast and keeps you up to date with tips and tricks.
- Quick Help access to buttons and controls to make learning them easy.
*WE LOVE ALL FEEDBACK!*
This is our fully featured version of StoryPagesHD that was built for the iPad and we would love to hear from you - good or bad! Please visit our web site and click on the "Feedback" tab on the left of any site page to drop us some feedback!